- Tai Chi Posture #1: Rising and Sinking Tai Chi Posture
- Buddha Asks Heaven for Forgiveness Tai Chi Posture
- Dong Hai Chuan Serves the Tea Tai Chi Posture
- Crane Spreads it's Wings Tai Chi Posture
- Withdraw and Push Tai Chi Posture
- Golden Rooster Stands on One Leg Tai Chi Posture
- Part the Wild Horse's Mane Tai Chi Posture
- Repulse the Monkey Tai Chi Posture
- Reel the Silk and Single Whip Tai Chi Posture
- Standing Holding Ball
10 Best Tai Chi Moves for Beginners - 14 Minute Daily Taiji Routine. These are my favorite 10 Tai Chi Chuan Movements for Tai Chi warmup, tai chi cool down, practicing tai chi in nature, and overall health and wellness! Tai ji quan is known for it's health benefits as well as a Martial Arts self defense system. This is a great video for Tai Chi Chuan Beginners and also for Advanced Tai Ji Students! Practice your Tai Chi Chuan at home or practice your Tai Ji Quan in one of the 5 areas - Mountain Top, Forest, River, Ocean, or Waterfall. This video was shot in The Grand Canyon in Northern Arizona.
Opening Dao... A documentary film on Taoism and martial arts
Opening Dao... Produced and directed by filmmaker and founder of Life Arts Media Gennaro Ambrosino, Opening Dao is a short documentary film on Taoism and martial arts, filmed in China in 2009. Scholars, top martial artists and monks explain the principles of the way, a treasure of wisdom that survived thousands of years. The film highlights the interconnectedness between the philosophy and the natural world and how its principles manifest in certain martial arts and meditative arts.